Mr. Sponge Waterproofing, Inc. has its origins in a family-owned firm that was founded in Detroit Michigan in 1967. Basement Waterproofing was just one of the commercial construction activities the firm offered. In 1995, Mr. Sponge Waterproofing, Inc. was created, built on the 52 year history of the previous firm but totally focused on basement waterproofing with polyurethane injection processes.
- Owner operated, Mr. Sponge offers the expertise that's grounded in experience. When we identify the site of water entry or determine how to inject SP-3 or other polyurethane's, we're basing our decisions on construction know-how.
- We remain current in our field by maintaining memberships with nationally recognized building associations and participating in seminars and workshops that enhance our skills.
- We are a licensed builder.
- Our latest invention is the TRX® Compressed Swell Plug developed for homeowners to repair their own leaks.
- Our news articles have been featured in Crains Detroit Business, ABC 7 News, Entrepreneur, USA Today, and Reuters.