Mr. Sponge Waterproofing recently solved this failed I-Beam pocket. The home owner tried using spray foam insulation initially. We repaired by rebuilding a concrete cavity and injecting SP-3 polyurethane.
Back in the 1970's, some waterproofing companies were repairing cracks by installing a drain tube in the wall and draining through the wall to the outside perimeter drain lines.
Here is an example of where the drain tube finally failed and spilled onto the floor.
We removed the drain tube, rebuilt the cement wall, and solved by injecting SP-3 polyurethane.
This is an example of how SP3 expands and reacts to the soil side of the wall crack that we were injecting from the interior.